Hardwood Deck Portfolio
"The deck covered a decade of sins, quickly and easily."
- Design always encompasses your requirements, needs and surroundings.
- If a customer changes their mind during a job, Glenn will always accommodate the customer by doing the work.
- If for some reason, something is done differently to what the customer wants then we make the changes, no hassle, no problem.
- A Class Decks & Pergolas only use the very best materials:
- Hardwood kiln dried timbers or treated timber.
- Treated Pine Framework for bearers, joists, & posts.
- Merbau' hardwood decking boards.
- Light Organic Solvent Preservative (LOSP) primed Pine.
- This is dressed and finished for rafters and beams.
- Galvanised and stainless steel fittings.
- Top quality oils are always used
What to expect
- We Service the Hunter & Newcastle area and our service includes
- Site and plan inspection and prompt quote (design and construction ideas if appropriate)
- Upon confirmation of quote - job begins
- Liaise with Council (if necessary) for plans and approval.
- You then sit back and we do everything!
- Construction phase
- Always built to HIA standards or better.
- Paint and oil service and advice.
- Clean up after every job.